Auto Subscribe to Notices and Alerts
Personal Sign up Link
Auto Unsubscribe to Notices and Alerts
Why we are Patriots
When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
. . . our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks, will deprive the people of all property - until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS & LATEST UPDATES
In 1992, a number of independent state parties united to form the U.S. Taxpayers Party. In 1999, at its national nominating convention for the 2000 elections, convention delegates chose to change the party name to the "Constitution Party," to better reflect the party’s core beliefs stated in the U.S. Constitution. FAQ's on the Constitution Party
WHO we you…?
We Are an independent group of concerned citizens, who have joined together to preserve:
- Our God given rights
- Our Constitution
- Our Freedoms
- Our Country
- The American Way Of Life
WHAT we believe…
- Strong Constitutional Enforcement
- Constitution Limited Government
- State Sovereignty - 10th Amendment
- Fair Constitutional Taxation
- Constitutional Limited Government Spending
- Removal of Unconstitutional Bureaucracies
- Sound Constitutional Currency
- Restoration of Christian Principles In Our Legistlative Process
- Restoration of Ideals Set forth In The Declaration of Independence
WHAT our goals are...
- To help educate the principles upon which our nation was founded
- To return federal government to the original
premise of "By the People" and
"One Nation under God"
- To spread the importance of these principles
All accumulated videos, can be seen on this page.
Downloaded the Florida ProLife Personhood Amendment Petition!
Have you heard the news? Personhood FL has launched a new prolife petition called the Florida ProLife Personhood Amendment. Personhood FL will collect petition signatures from registered Florida voters January 2012 - December 2013. Get Petition here.
The ‘American Leadership Council’ have a set of goals based upon the KEY NATIONAL ISSUES that must be solved if the United States of America are to become economically solvent, remain peaceful, to once again become nationally secure, and to reclaim our standing on the global stage. When the council is fully populated, we will then post position and policy papers that address these issues:
- Constitution of the United States – The Constitution as it was originally established and amended in the Bill of Rights must remain in absolute and total effect. We must get back to this first before we can attend to any single issue.
- National Defense – A strong national defense of well-trained Active Duty, Guard and Reserve Forces must be reconstituted and realigned with readiness, technology, and speed as its core. Posse Comitatus shall be the backbone and social experimentation must end.
- Economic Issues – Government is not the cure, it is the problem. Big government’s days must end now. The Federal Reserve must be abolished and big banks must be broken up just like Standard Oil was long ago. All economic functions will be turned back over to the US Treasury including the power to coin and to print and issue currency.
- Internal Revenue Service – The IRS must eventually be abolished. How? We must revisit and abolish the 17th Amendment and employ a “fair” or “flat” tax system where all have skin in the game. Income taxes are a control mechanism, not a wise device to fund the government, anywhere in the USA.
- Immigration – The illegal alien invasion of the United States will be stopped with secure borders finally established where no one can get through illegally. Our visa system must be revamped with more thorough vetting and tracking. Severe penalties (financial and criminal) for employers who hire illegal aliens must be enforced and there should be zero services provided other than emergency medical care, then deportation.
- Homeland Security – The DHS and FEMA have both grown far beyond the intentions of reasonable and responsible leadership control. Law enforcement shall be a state, county, or local function only. The DHS will be disbanded and certain functions will be merged into other departments more suited to the task.
- Energy – The Department of Energy must be abolished and certain specified oversight functions would be moved to the Department of Commerce and/or to the States. No more ‘crony green capitalism’ and ‘junk science’ fear tactics that enrich charlatans.
- Education – The Department of Education must be abolished (Along with “Common Core” or any other foreign born design) and its functions and all funding responsibility will be returned to each individual state, territory and the District of Columbia.
- EPA – The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) must be abolished with responsibilities and functions to revert to each individual state. Conflicts will be resolved at the Department of Commerce while working with the states. “Regulation Nation” must end because the law of diminishing returns is crushing our economy.
- Federal Agency Locations – Selected Agencies will be moved from the ‘beltway’and disbursed into the interior for cost-effective and long-term security reasons as well as seeking more diversified hiring of highly qualified civilians.
- Federal Property – All unused or unneeded federal facilities must be re-purposed in the redistribution of agencies to the interior and special attention must be paid to areas in decline. All other facilities shall be sold to the highest bidders. All federal lands will revert to the state except for the park systems, national security, and military bases.
- ObamaCare – The partisan and destructive Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care ACT (PPACA, aka ObamaCare) will be repealed and replaced with a market based system that crosses state borders. Tort reform shall be a priority.
- Medicare and Medicaid will revert to pre-2009 status.
- Social Security – Necessary changes and revisions will be made to the existing Social Security System to ensure self-funding.
Read the entire story here http://www.standupamericaus.org/politics-washington-dc/america-has-come-to-a-crossroads/
- Public Service Employee Unions – The Executive order that allows unions to exist in government will be rescinded. Government unions must be made illegal through Legislative action.
- The United Nations – The United States must reduce its funding levels commensurate with an egalitarian system. The US should then work to move the UN to another nation and consider withdrawal in full.
- Department of Defense – Begin a systematic process to reorganize the Department of Defense into an organization of National Security that can prepare us for today and tomorrow with “forward strategies” that secure America. Redundancies must be removed, reunification of branches must be investigated, and all security aspects of Foreign Service protection shall fall back into the DoD.
A Nation in Need of Repair/Repentance Actually, it needs CPR, Christians Praying in Repentance. Don't miss this event December 7th in Pensacola. Please do more than consider being there. Be there and pray with us. This effort is a dual state effort and may be a tri-state effort. It is happening in the northern tier as well. Get more info here: http://www.americaneedscpr.com/
Executive Order -- Establishment of the Presidential Commission of Election Administration
Obama now takes over all elections in the country. Gee, go figure!
Obama Admin. Ignores Nullification: Federal Agents Will Enforce ObamaCare
Remarks by Sharon Glass: Obama does what he wants to do again, and stomps the Constitution under his feet. When are people going to get enough?
The Coming Obamacare Backlash
The real cost of premiums rise big time. Folks, I just received my notice of health insurance preemium. It went up 51% for me. I am covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan.
100 Years Ago: Instituting the Income Tax
Other States Act to Nullify Federal Usurpation on Gun Control but Where is Florida?
IRS: Cheapest Obamacare Plan Will Be $20,000 Per Family
U.S. Military, Miami Police Staged An Urban Training Exercise With Diving Blackhawks & Machine Gun Fire
Practice training to fire upon civilians? Why train over civilian populated areas? Why buy millions of rounds of ammo by Home Land Secuirty and other government agencies?
What YOU can do so a Conservative Wields the Gavel and save America
How Conservatives Can Win in Blue-State America
Hope and Exchange ~ The feds blame the states for refusing to become ObamaCare subsidiaries.
Read Wall Street journal article on why State's should reject Exchanges
Opinion? If States Don't Set Up Insurance Exchanges, Will 'Obamacare' Implode?
AGENDA 21 TODAY – http://Agenda21Today.com
FREDERICK DOUGLASS REPUBLICAN–K Carl Smith http://frederickdouglassrepublican.com/
TRUE CAPITALISM – www.truecapitalism.org
DOCTORS FOR TRUTH – http://americandoctors4truth.org/
OBAMACARE IS ONE OF THE LARGEST TAX INCREASES IN AMERICAN HISTORY
SOCIALISM WON’T WORK – http://northwoodspatriots.blogspot.com/2012/01/why-socialism-wont-work-in-america.html
Advocates for Academic Freedom - http://advocatesforacademicfreedom.com/
National Right to Life – Vote Scorecards - http://www.capwiz.com/nrlc/home/
U.S. DEBT CLOCK - http://www.usdebtclock.org/
PARENTAL RIGHTS IN PUBLIC SCHOOL SETTINGS – https://www.truetolerance.org/
TRUE CAPITALISM – http://www.truecapitalism.org
TRUE THE VOTE – www.truethevote.com
CHAMPION THE VOTE – http://championthevote.org/
Online Voter Registration – http://championthevote.com/onlinevoterregistration.html
Volunteer Mobilization – http://championthevote.com/volunteermobilization.html
Church Voter Registration – http://championthevote.com/churchvoterregistrationdrivekit.html
Register One – http://championthevote.com/registerone.html
Are You Registered? http://championthevote.com/areyouregistered.html
Register Vote – http://championthevote.com/registervote.html
To help Americans better understand the Constitution and the limited government set forth by the Founding Fathers, there are a number of places to secure educational materials.
Wallbuilders recently produced a 57 minutes CD entitled "The Principles of Limited Government." What is limited government? Today many wrongly believe that it means less spending or a smaller government. The Founding Fathers had a different definition.
Thomas Jefferson set forth five specific tasks for government in his First Inaugural Address – five things he said constituted "the sum of good government." Learn what Jefferson and other leading Founders identified as the proper responsibilities of government, and discover what citizens can do to return government to is limited role.
JOIN US! IT COSTS NOTHING -
IT COULD SAVE OUR COUNTRY!